Raw Food Diet Plan and Thorough List for a Healthier Green Kitchen
This page essentially serves as a free raw food training and a raw food diet plan either for those who simply want to get more ultimate green nutrition into their lives for health, beauty, weight loss, and ecology (your own ecology and the ecology of the planet, as this list contains no grains or animal products) or because you actually like to eat primarily raw vegan. This will teach you how to stock a kitchen for a healthier life, because we all should try to eat more raw foods from the vegetable kingdom, and less grains and animal products that are bad for the environment in their production.
We also have a separate list of
you will need in a healthy kitchen.
A healthier lifestyle for green living, weight loss, and beauty is really just a matter of having a plan for where and how to get all the items you will need to consistently have in your kitchen to replace the less-than-healthy items. For example, if you always have raw apple cider vinegar in your kitchen, then maybe you can stop using white vinegar and similar less-healthy vinegars all together!
It is also about having a diet food list, or knowledge of all the possible plant foods you can purchase to make or create healthier recipes or raw food diet menus. You will want to know the difference between optimal and non-optimal choices for all of these, including
a list of hybridized foods to avoid
or eat with care. Once you have a plan for how to keep these items around, you are then free to be creative in the kitchen and certain that you are taking care of yourself nutritionally!
A raw food diet plan includes a kitchen full of wild, non-hybridized foods. This wild food from nature relies heavily on the produce section of grocery stores or on farmer's markets, and on health food stores or internet ordering for specialty items. On this page is listed what items this includes and then at the end of this article there is a link to a page of where to shop for what so that you can truly have a raw food diet plan. A raw food diet plan is really as simple as keeping on top of your kitchen stock so that there is always something to eat that is full of the best nutrition ever for weight loss, beauty, energy, health, and simplicity!
We will begin with the simple lists of items first and then link you to the best places to shop for it all.
Dried Sea Vegetables Dulse powdered or whole
, Raw Nori Sheets
, Silky Sea Palm
, Sea Lettuce
, Agar-Agar Sea Vegetable Flakes
, Irish Moss
Fresh, organic, unheated, cold-filtered oils in dark glass bottles
Olive, Flax, Borage, Grape Seed, Camellia/Tea, Sesame, Coconut, Hemp, Walnut
Raw Food Nutrition Salts Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt, Non-Processed "wetter" "darker" Sea Salts, Real Salt etc.
Remember salt is a natural antibiotic, so use with awareness and gently.
Raw Food Diet Plan Fresh Vegetables
, Swiss Chard
, Collard Greens
, Green Beans
, Chinese Broccoli
(more leafy than traditional broccoli),Cauliflower
, Peas (Sweet, Snap, English)
, Bok Choy
, Aloe Vera Leaf
, Endive, Mustard Greens, Malva, Celery
Organic Dried Fruit
, Unsulphured Apricots
, Seeded Manukka Raisins
, Goji Berries
, Sun Dried Tomatoes
, Ginger Root
, Wild Carrots
if you can find them, Celery Root
, Fennel Root
, Horseradish Root
, Wasabi Root
(black, daikon, and red varieties)
Most Common Fresh Herbs
Parsley, thyme, oregano, cilantro, rosemary, basil, mint, marjoram, sage, fenugreek, lemongrass
Raw Food Diet Plan Recommended Fresh Sprouts
Sunflower Green, Broccoli, Onion, Mung Bean, Lentil in moderation, Radish, Clover (Alfalfa is hybridized so substitute Clover instead).
Low-Temp Ground Organic Nut and Seed Butters
Pumpkin Seed Butter, Almond Butter, Sesame Tahini, Macadamia Nut Butter, Coconut Butter 'creme'
(actually part of the Fruit family): Macadamia, Pine, Brazil, Pistachio,
, and the following need to be soaked: Almonds, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Walnuts
Raw Food Diet Plan Seeds
Pumpkin, Sesame, Sunflower, Hemp, Poppy, Flax, Chia, Apricot Kernels
- Unprocessed Stevia Rebaudiana Herb (Japan currently consumes more stevia than any other country, with stevia accounting for 40% of the sweetener market)
- Yacon Root Syrup and Powder
- Coconut Palm Sugar
- Truly Cold-Pressed Raw Cane Juice
- Lucuma Fruit Powder (tastes like maple syrup)
Raw Food Diet Plan Whole Food Powders
- Non GMO Lecithin powder or granules
- Hemp Protein Powder
- Raw Vegan Protein from Fermented Rice
- Raw Vegan Pea Protein
- Raw Vegan Activated Barley Protein
- Rice Bran Solubles
- Mesquite Pod Meal
- Lucuma Fruit Powder (GREAT maple sugar replacement!!!)
- Raw Organic Maca Powder
- Camu Camu Berries Dried Powder
- Goji Berry Extract Powder
- Raw Cacao Powder
- Raw Carob Powder
- Noni Powder
- Spirulina Powder
- Blue Green Algae (powder or liquid)
- Green Superfood Powder (there are many on the market today but my absolute favorite is Billy's Infinity Greens).
- Acai Berry Powder
- Absorbic Acid Powder (for soaking items in, not for eating.)
Fresh Seeded Fruits
- Acai Berry (fresh, frozen, or powdered)
- Coconuts (Coconuts are actually a seed with sweet fruit inside to feed the seedling, making the coconut part of the nut family, as nuts are defined as fruits with one seed. When a coconut is husked, the one seed has been removed).
- Jujubees (an Asian apple)
- Raw Olives
- Ripe Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Peppers
- Ripe Green Chili Peppers
- Ripe Red, Yellow, and Orange Chili Peppers
- Ripe Habanero Peppers
- Seeded Grapes
- Summer Squash
- Melons with seeds
- Persimmons with seeds
- Pomegranate Seeds
- White Sapote
- Wild, Organic, Seeded Citrus from non-grafted trees (grapefruit, lemons, limes, oranges)
The most commonly used and/or my favorites...
- Caraway Seeds
- Italian Seasoning
- Pepper (black and white)
- Yellow Mustard
- Vanilla (fresh vanilla bean or extract)
Other Raw Food Diet Plan Speciality Items
- Unpasteurized Miso
- Raw unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (one brand we consistently find at our local health food stores is Braggs, but I have learned that raw apple vinegars can have mold, so I always add some absorbic acid powder to the bottle and shake it around before using it for the first time, and then your whole bottle is ready for use!)
- Unpasteurized Shoyu Sauce: Nama Shoyu is the only raw/living brand (I actually do no recommend using Namo Shoyu because it can feed fungal conditions in the body and cause you to feel less than balanced, and it's too high in sodium, but I list it here for those who are just beginning a raw-living food lifestyle as it can be a good transition item to have around or simply for those who love to use it sometimes.)
- Coconut Aminos (Similar to a shoyu sauce, a little sweeter)
- Raw Unpasteurized Sauerkraut (refrigerated)
- Raw Kombucha Culture and drinks (refrigerated)
- Fermented Coconut water ("Kevita")
- Rejuvelac (refrigerated)
: Braggs Liquid Aminos, Kelp Noodles
NOW CREATE A RAW FOOD DIET PLAN WITH LISTS FOR WHERE TO SHOP FOR WHAT!...
OR GO TO RAW FOOD KITCHEN TOOLS...